For a full online version of my prayer & support letter, click here.
I cannot take on an adventure like this without the support of my family and close friends. If you’re interested in partnering with me financially or through prayer, here’s how!
- For the Lord’s provision and protection as I prepare for the trip, travel to and from Spain, and spend 10 weeks at the camp.
- Pray that I would be able to quickly develop friendships with the staff, my fellow volunteers, and the campers.
- Pray that I would be able to pick up important phrases in Castilian Spanish and Catalan.
- Pray for spiritual refreshment and endurance, as well as compassion and patience.
- Pray for the leadership of the camp as they prepare for every individual that will be joining them in the ministry of L’Arcada this summer.
- Pray that God would continue using the ministry of L’Arcada to spread the gospel and help bring people to faith in Jesus.
The cost of this trip is $3,200, which covers airfare and the cost of spending 10 weeks at the camp.
Due to my financial situation as a student, I am looking to raise the full amount.
If you are interested in supporting me financially, here’s how:
Please make checks out to Greenwood Community Church with L’Arcada on the memo line. Then, please send them to:
Greenwood Community Church
Attn: Linda Mawhinney
5600 E. Belleview Ave.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Visit http://www.greenwoodcc.com/give/
- You will have to set up an account to make an online contribution.
- Use the “Missions” fund selection
- Email either me (email@example.com) or Linda Mawhinney (LMawhinney@GreenwoodCC.com) to advise us that your donation is designated specifically for my mission trip.
Financial contributions will be taken all summer long.
Thank you so much for your interest in my trip! I appreciate your support immensely – I know I cannot take this on by myself.